[Doridro.Com]-STR-LOVE Anthem - love_anthem_for_world_peace_-_str_

Powered by mp3skull.com

Thursday 3 May 2012


DID I HURT YOUR FEELINGS ?

 
I didn’t mean to hurt you...

I'm posting up this for someone who is very close to me...... and I hope that particular person will read this. Please forgive me for what I've done all this while. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you but I want to you to realize how precious are you to me. I know.... lately things are going very badly and I want you to know that the reason is not only me but YOU too ! I'm not accusing you but please accept this fact. Let's turn back see........ rewind all the things that happened in the past. Did you do everything just to make me jealous ? OR it's just part of your life ? Your each and every behaviour made me to shed my tears. I'm really confused with your opinion on me. What's on your mind actually ? You end up scolding me if I don't want to obey your rules. I'll definitely obey you if it's something right. I know..... you have rights on me but not to this extend. I want to spend all day long with you, wana cry out aloud and let you know my feelings but anyhow, all this not going happen. 

 
Thou,
Possessed a pastoral personality,
And....
To my blind sight,
Thou looked winsome....

But now....
Scission is nearing me,
As I couldn't digest this....
I tried to vivify,
But I failed,
Although lei was given a caveat,
Lei still crossing the boundaries, 
I feel uncouth !

I'm deprived of strength,
Crying out aloud with decisiveness.... 


I created this by my own... And you know that, don't you ?  I still unable to understand you. Who am I actually ? I'm no one..... I'm just like others to you, right ? I know that already but I just don't want to make that as a big issue. After all, who am I to you, right ? There's no point of questioning and I don't want to do so. Just let the bygones be bygones. 

If you're reading this, I just want you to know that I miss you. You do mean a lot to me. You're the one and only person whom I will share all my feelings; sorrowfulness,sadness, happiness and everything. I do allocate my precious time especially for you, can't you understand ? 


 
Forgive me for liking you too much
I'll forgive you for not liking me too much..... 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment